[ANN] Please confirm your address - Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 29 20:18:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

This is a note for everyone who purchased my book recently. If you
purchased the book Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner, you
should have received an e-mail from me yesterday. The e-mail is a
request to confirm your postal mail address. Without this confirmation,
we can't send the books.

If you didn't get the request or if you get it multiple times, please
try contacting support at economy-x-talk.com from a different e-mail
address (with a different domain name and a different IP number). You
should get an auto-reply within 24 hours. If not, please try yet another
e-mail address or try to contact me on Twitter (xtalkprogrammer),
Facebook (http://facebook.com/marksch), LinkedIn
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/marksch) or Skype (xtalkprogrammer).

We will send another batch of books by the end of next week.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com