Delete columns... How?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Aug 29 15:12:00 EDT 2014

Not had a chance to confirm your findings below, Alex, but if so then your
assessment is most likely correct.

Well found, that man!

When (if) I get some time, I'm thinking a generic method would be useful to
delete arbitrary columns from a data set.

Meanwhile, I have submitted an enhancement request (along with a Combine by
Column bug in LC7DP10, #13297).

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net> wrote...