AW: Massiv performance difference between LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.2

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Aug 28 03:38:52 EDT 2014

I could narrow down my performance issue and solve it.
I have used a third party LC library since years to change the hidden flag
of one of my files on windows.
This library worked fine up to LC 6.5.2 and takes in LC 6.6.2 about 100-300
sec to execute.
Now I replaced this library function by a plain "get shell ("attrib" && "-h"
&& myFile)", which takes only ticks.
Since the third party library is closed source, I don't know, what else
happens in this library and what causes this delay. I will go on with the
pure shell command.
Tiemo

Auftrag