Apps on Flash Drive Advice

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Wed Aug 27 20:55:51 EDT 2014

I have an app that was designed to run on the desktop on school computers, which are mostly windows based. However, the app may have to run on flash drive because of administrator's issues.

I know I will have to disable preferences that I had for the desktop version. I have already tried my app on a flash drive with a school computer.  It runs but seems a bit slow.   Any advice on how to maximize the performance of an app running on a flash drive?

Sent from my iPad