Strange mailing list email.

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 17:28:21 EDT 2014

Yes, Peter, this is happening to me regularly (2-3 times per week).
Exactly as you described.

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:30:36 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

I received an email last night that my membership in this list had been
suspended due to "excessive bounces" and the last bounce received from me
was yesterday.  I'm pretty sure from various things in the email that it
was a genuine email and not some phishing attempt.

I'm not sure exactly what this means since all my posts seem to have turned
up on the list just fine and as far as I can tell I'm seeing everyone
else's posts.  And I have not received any emails indicating that my emails
have bounced.

There was a link in the email to re-enable my membership which I did but
has anyone else had these messages?  I also emailed Heather about it but
haven't heard back yet.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>