revXMLDeleteNode and LC server

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Wed Aug 27 15:17:03 EDT 2014

Hi

revXMLDeleteNode requires the XML Library which does not seem to be
included as part of the LC Server (along with other the other libraries) -
so while the dictionary does say it is supported by the server, this does
not seem to be access or add the needed libraries currently. Hope I am wrong -
would also like to know if its possible.

Kind Regards
Simon