Size of window between close/startup

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 27 13:03:19 EDT 2014

On 8/27/2014, 2:10 AM, Terence Heaford wrote:
> This is a stack on a Mac (Mavericks)
> LC Community 6.7 dp 9.
>
> I have zoomed my stack and it is the window size excluding the mac menubar height.
>
> When checking the size in the proper inspector it is 1680 x 1002.
>
> I close the stack and LC asks me if I want to save the stack, I save it.
>
> I then reopen the stack and the window size has now changed to 1660 x 962.
>
> Is this a bug or the expected behaviour?

The IDE truncates the window size to fit inside the area not occupied by
the IDE palettes. This is controlled by the windowBoundingRect property.
You can change it temporarily by launching LiveCode and putting this
into the message box:

set the windowboundingrect to the screenrect

Then open your stack and it should be the size you expect. The next time
you launch LiveCode, the windowBoundingRect will be reset, so it's a
per-session solution.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com