Arrays in LC [was: Re: [TAO] value() to obtain pointer functionality]

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 27 10:58:31 EDT 2014

Come to think of it, Trevor Devore seems to have found a way for numerically indexed arrays to have their keys in order in sqlYoga. Also, when you get the dgData of a data grid, the array is “numerically indexed” by which I mean the keys of the array are numbers, and they are in numerical order. My experience is that the keys of an array are typically randomly ordered but he seems to have found a way to order them.

Bob S