RunRevLive 2014 Conference Mobile App by livecloud.io

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Aug 26 20:08:05 EDT 2014

On Aug 23, 2014, at 11:47 AM, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> I installed it onto my Kindle Fire HDX. You do notice that the transitions and scrolling in the app are sluggish? Might make for a fun session, making your app run smoothly.

Quick note that we have updated the RunRevLive 2014 since its release date.  The app now uses native fields for comments, animation engine for swiping between features, and optimized the UI for speed where possible. Android still runs slow.  But, it is better than before.  We have also released the app to Google Play. Should show up in a couple hours.

Stil no word from Apple on the iOS version.  We want to turn around and update the iOS version once it is released to get all the new stuff in there.  Till then, I will push the iOS update through TestFlight.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com