Population puzzle

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:17:48 EDT 2014

I haven't tried to actually write script for this, but it occurs to me that you could first find all the sets of numbers whose last digits add up to a multiple of 10 (or whose last 2 digits add up to a multiple of 100, etc), then iterate through a much smaller group of sets to test for their total sum.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig