iPhone kiosk

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Aug 25 13:19:44 EDT 2014

Hi Colin,

I have an iPod Touch 5th Generation and it has both front and back facing cameras.

According to Wikipedia:

The new iSight camera has 5 megapixels and is capable of 1080p video recording with an illuminated sensor and a LED flash. The front facing camera was also upgraded to 1.3 megapixels capable of 1080p video compared to the VGA 0.3 megapixels front camera on the fourth generation.[15]

Thanks,

Rick