Sending bulk emails

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Mon Aug 25 06:30:31 EDT 2014

Hi list,
Here's my problem : one of our apps is used by different
clients of ours for various tasks, one of them being sending
bulk emails weekly to their own customers.
The number of recipients for each emailing can vary between
800 to 2500.
So far we used a php script on our server; this script receives
a notification from each client's app, selects all customers with
emails according to specific parameters, and then sends the
email with the specific domain name of each client as sender.
Everything works fine, except that more and more often emails
end up in the recipients' spam box. It actually depends on the
ISP but it gets more & more frequent.
I tried different variations of the email header content, from
various advices I found on various forums but it doesn't help...

So I was wondering how you guys would handle the problem.
I guess the solution is using a 3rd party web based service.
Is there any such service that you would recommand ?

Thanks in advance for any tips and help.
jbv