[ANN] LiveCode meeting in the Netherlands

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 24 18:11:15 EDT 2014

Dear everyone,

On 20th September 2014, there will be a LiveCode meeting in the
Netherlands. The exact location will be announced shortly.

Participants, please contact me as soon as possible. I need to know how
many people will participate to determine where to host the meeting.
Contact me by e-mail, tomorrow or Tuesday.

We expect people from two or three different countries and hope to
organise a really international meeting. If you can't make it to
RunRevLive, this might be a great opportunity to meet fellow LiveCode users.

Two months ago, we had a meeting in Zurich, Switzerland. You can read
about it and view a few pictures at http://qery.us/cdv or
http://blog.economy-x-talk.com

I will make another announcement within a few days. If you have
questions, contact me by e-mail, send me a message on Twitter or use
Facebook (see below).

Kind regards,

Mark

--