delete end chars

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Aug 24 11:19:53 EDT 2014

Hi Richmond,

Wouldn’t that just delete the last char?  I need to
check for all characters in the first string to see if
they all exist in the same order of the last chars
of the second string.  I know I could use a repeat
to see if the characters all exist and then if they
do I could use a repeat that many times to delete
the last character.  I was thinking there might be
a faster or at least smaller way to write the code.
Would a regex be better and if so how do you
write the regex properly?

John Balgenorth