Window manager plugin?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 23 14:50:55 EDT 2014

I believe you. I needed it for The Big Project, which already has a
suspendStack handler, and I was trying to integrate your part. There's a
backscript too with a few thousand lines of code that traps most system
messages. I never bothered to figure out why it didn't work, I just
plugged in my custom handler because it doesn't rely on any system messages.

Your way is cleaner but I needed a hack.

On 8/23/2014, 1:17 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> If you haven't already, try the script in an empty stack -- should work as
> expected.  I doubt my systems have any special mojo going on (usually I
> get curses, plagues, and the occasional hex).
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design
>

> On 8/23/14 11:06 AM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/23/2014, 12:07 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
>>> I should have clarified that I listed two scripts: one for answer, one
>>> for
>>> ask.  But the script is working here for all versions of LC, Mac and