Window manager plugin?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Aug 23 13:07:06 EDT 2014

I should have clarified that I listed two scripts: one for answer, one for
ask.  But the script is working here for all versions of LC, Mac and Win,
including v7.  Not sure what to tell you.  Did you try the script in a
new, empty stack?

Something like this would be better to be all-inclusive:

on suspendStack
   put the openStacks into theList
   if "answer dialog" is among the lines of theList then set the loc of
stack "answer dialog" to loc of me
   if "ask dialog" is among the lines of theList then set the loc of stack
"ask dialog" to loc of me
end suspendStack

Historically, there has been no "approved" way to position the dialogs
that I know of.  This method was suggested a long time ago (can't recall
by who) but it works for me.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director