Window manager plugin?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 23 07:07:40 EDT 2014

Hi John,

No, but that should be easy. There are several ways to do this. For example, create an invisible stack, set its location to the location where you want the answer dialog. Set the defaultStack to this stack and execute the ask or answer command. There may be more elegant ways.

set the topleft of the templateStack to 0,32
set the vis of the templateStack to false
create stack "place holder"
set the defaultStack to it
answer "bla"
put it into myAnswer
delete stack Place Holder"

This should work on windows and probably also on Mac, but on Mac I almost always use ask/answer as sheet.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk