Sunset, sunrise, twilight calculations in LC?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 20:19:39 EDT 2014

Hi,

Assuming a single geographic location, can't you download a table of these times, and simply look them up based on their dates? Nautical twilight, sunset, etc., are all available. May as well throw in the phases of the moon, Calculating them is possible, but unless you are doing that just for the thrill, well....

Craig Newman