Window manager plugin?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 22 20:14:26 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

I made a plug-in (donationware) which makes sure that windows open
inside a visible screen rect and not off-screen. I could extend it
and make it remember window positions.

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download Color Converter at http://www.color-converter.com

Op 23-aug-2014, om 2:04 heeft Charles E Buchwald het volgende
geschreven: