Motion Graphic in LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:47:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

Besides frame by frame animation, using bitmaps or vector graphics,
consider employing this kind of animation used in games:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletal_animation

In this website (and it's forums) you could find some
outstanding examples of every creative and expressive
possibilities of this technique.
http://esotericsoftware.com/

Notice, there is no native Livecode libraries to create
and render these kind of animations, but using
custom properties of groups as animation frames
this should be feasible.

Again, Scott Rossi and Colin Holgate have the answer
that you are looking for. :D

By the way, I am  working in such kind of skeletal
based animation using Livecode but pending work
have stopped me from advancing faster in this area.

Al