Massiv performance difference between LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.2

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Thu Aug 21 10:51:48 EDT 2014

Hi Fred,

I too have been expericning this issue for the past month and its been
driving me crazy :) (sometimes taking 15 seconds for a save/open dialog
to appear but after this, it appears almost instantly).

I had a quick look at my "Accessibility" --->"Allow the below apps to
control your computer" and LiveCode was checked in this section.
Un-checking LiveCode from here and then restarting LiveCode seems to
have resolved the issue.

Give this a go and keep us posted on how you get on.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--