Sparkles at the end of a pencil point

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 21 03:26:48 EDT 2014

I was looking at some apps for Kids with a lady who may assist with
creating functional specifications for edutainment apps.

A lot of the do all kinds of "swirly stuff" with amazing colors. I
haven't the faintest idea how to being to doing something like this in
LiveCode and even if you create that kind of graphic effect that would
actually run at a decent speed.

i would settle for starters for "sparkly stuff" coming off the end of a
pencil point that kid might use to draw... or her own finger on a tablet
app.

Is this kind of runtime motion effect even doable?

If so, does anyone have any code they can share? I can see having a
bunch of stars pop out on a specific even like dropping a puzzle piece
into the correct location, but what I'm talking about is happening as
the user draws on the iPad...the tip of the drawing tool would leave a
glow effect-trail as it moved along.

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery