Blow her away with your gigantic weapon.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:26:14 EDT 2014

It is 'odd' how the coded messages I keep getting in my Spam box inspire
me to
post on the Livecode Use-List.

Well I certainly intend to.

Currently developing an interface to input text in Anglo-Saxon, Gothic,
Old High German
and Runes to blow my wife away, as this is exactly what she needs for
her book on
the development of Modern English from the viewpoint of Cognitive
Linguistics.

Now the question comes as to whether I should develop it in Livecode 7
with a view of
going straight to HTML5 when it is delivered or sticking with a pre-7
version using the sort
of code I am used to.

I wonder how many people have started using the new Unicode syntax for their
gigantic weapons?

Richmond.