autoload a plugin?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Aug 19 13:08:21 EDT 2014

Hi Richmond,
The plugin settings are stored in a custom property set of the main stack
named cRevLoadInfo.  In that set, there's a property named "load" - set
that to "startup" to have it load at startup.  There's also "inMenu" (true
or false to determine if it appears in the plugins menu,), and "mode" (
indicates the stack mode, modeless, palette, etc).

You will need to switch on the Preference setting "Livecode UI settings
appear in list" on the General tab to get access to this property set.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>