Church bell app?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:13:27 EDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:16 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> It also isn't clear whether the bell should be just a single tone or if it
> needs to play music.  The cost of the original proposed system implies
> there is more to it than just a single bell.

It plays from a selection of pre-recorded music (and I think it can add
more).

I think our old dead one (can't even get parts for it anymore) had little
physical chimes, but it's past yet another repair.

The very simple solutions won't work; it needs to, for example, go off
every day at 6.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462