How does one put 'rev' at the start of the name of a stack?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:26:59 EDT 2014

On 18/08/14 21:18, Richmond wrote:
> This:
>
> "Using rev in the first three characters of a stack name
> is reserved for use by the Revolution development
> environment and advanced users creating Plug-ins. If
> you use these characters, your stack may not behave
> as expected."
>
> certainly does NOT help.
>
> I am pretending for a short period of time that I am
> an advanced user, and am currently an effed-off user
> (whether advanced or not) insofar as after that merry
> message I am prevented from putting 'rev' in front of
> the name of my would-be plug-in.

I am a bit slow on the uptake:

I typed this into my Message Box:

set the name of stack "ToolSpace" to "revToolSpace"

Hit RETURN, and LO; the Heavens opened . . .

Well, they didn't really, but I was able to put 'rev' at the start of
the stack name
which, quite frankly, felt heavenly for a few short seconds :)

Richmond.