Church bell app?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Aug 18 10:11:53 EDT 2014

Hi there,

The idea that the church bell needs an app is total overkill.

Get a simple Radioshack or Home Depot wireless doorbell
type device and hook up the output to a relay that turns on
the amplifier and the bell tone.  (Many times the relay is included,
because that’s how it works!)  Even “The Clapper” might be
a cheap solution for this at $20.

Also look at the http://www.insteon.com

There is no way this project should be $6,000 or more.
Someone is gouging you with that pricey solution.

I’ve done things like this all the time.  It’s easy, and you
don’t need an app for it.

Just my 2 cents.

Rick