Church bell app?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 18:16:40 EDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> That's odd; all the churches I know they have somebody who rings the bells.
>
> By that I mean 'bells' as in 'bells' not fake bells.

That would certainly be preferred, but it isn't always possible.  Our
building wouldn't even support the structure (our onion dome would have
caused problems if it hadn't been removed).

We absolutely need to be ringing again from this building before we start
building the new one in a year or so (or we could lose them forever).

And without a full time staff, ringing at specified hours throughout the
day would be kind of rough . . .