Bug with diacriticals in folder names

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 17 17:38:50 EDT 2014

Alain Farmer wrote:
 > To Richard: Thanks for the nudge to use/test version 7, but I am
 > swamped with work right-now, I do not have time, and I cannot risk
 > using something beta at this time.

I can understand that; I mix my time between 6 and 7 myself throughout
the day as project needs require.

But always the optimist, we could look at that in the other direction:

While there *might* be risks with using v7, not using it introduces the
*certainty* of not having at least one thing you need.  :)

If nothing else, if you could spare a moment to test that one thing you
know isn't working in older versions it'll help not only your project,
but maybe many others down the road as well.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems