Helping newcomers anticipate that standalones can't save to themselves

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:48:19 EDT 2014

Hi Richard

This is a good opening topic that can solicit comments. I have passed
through the frustration about documentation already, and I find I live on
the How To email to find answers. The forums seem to take forever to get
answers. Considering that the How To offers a good reference platform,
wouldn't make sense to build on the knowledgebase of the How to to provide
for a more organized reference tool? Can the How to be improved like the
forum where topics are simpler to locate using a category and keywords.
I've used the current system for the How to listings and I have found it
difficult to find answers based on the current search approach.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062