unlock screen with visual effect ...

Fred Moyer fmoyer at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 17:47:33 EDT 2014

Hi:

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the mailing list — great to see it’s still going strong!

Some things seem not to work as they used to in the old Revolution. One of them is "unlock screen with visual dissolve.” How do you lock the screen, make a bunch of changes to the look of a card, and then unlock the screen with visual dissolve? I must be missing something really obvious. For example why doesn’t this work

on mouseUp
   lock screen
   set the visible of btn “thisButton" to not the visible of btn "thisButton"
   set the visible of fld "thisField" to not the visible of fld “thisField”
   set the vscroll of group  “ThisGroup” to 10 + (the Vscroll of group “ThisGroup”)
   unlock screen with visual effect dissolve
end mouseUp

(Using Mac OS 10.9)

Thanks
Fred Moyer