Marker image sizes

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Aug 12 13:08:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

since there was a stack mentioned I figured I make it available.

The stack makes markerPoints for graphics in form of circle or ellipse.

The stack has a minimalistic layout and the math for drawing an ellipse is
taken from a stack from Jim James Hurley.

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/markers/markerUtilityCircle.livecode

There is also a stack on LiveCodeShare that allows drawing or marker shapes

http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/396/MakeMarker-Utility

and for a nice marker made with above utility set the markerPoints of a
polygon graphic to

----------------------
-4,-6
-4,-5