Marker image sizes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 10 22:51:55 EDT 2014

On 8/10/2014, 7:25 PM, Jacques Hausser wrote:
> An the "inner glow" gives a decent result. What's boring is to set
> the points for a 8 x 8 circle... I offer it to you ;-)
> 2,0,3,0,4,0,5,0,6,1,7,2,7,3,7,4,7,5,6,6,5,7,4,7,3,7,2,7,1,6,0,5,0,4,0,3,0,2,1,1,2,0

Thank you, I will be able to use this. Bernd sent me a stack in email
that does something similar and it works well. How did you get the
points for the circle? I have one more to do that is slightly larger
(12x12).

> Another possibility is to drop
> the graphic and use only it's list of points, and to clone your image
> and set the loc of each clone to the successive points... but it will
> give more headache if you want to change the scale.

I'd thought of that, but using button icons, but there are too many. The
card is already overloaded with objects, and I have thousands of points
to plot. I reduced that to 800 graphics, each of which needs a different
marker symbol at different times.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com