Marker image sizes

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Aug 10 20:10:49 EDT 2014

Hi Jacque,

I'm not going to claim any understanding of the engine… but, I played a bit and maybe this info will be helpful.

I messed with creating the image within LC6.6.2 OSX 8.5:    import snapshot from grc "DemoOval"

and experimented with different size graphics.

I started using a 100x100 graphic… the imported image matched the size of the graphic…

The image matched the size of the graphic down to 9x9… but when the graphic was set to 8x8, the resulting image was 120x120… the same 120x120 was the result when the imported graphic was 7x7, 6x6, 5x5, 4x4, 3x3, 2x2, and even 1x1.

be well,
randy hengst
------