Problem with playing an audio clip

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Aug 10 18:18:50 EDT 2014

The only audio formats that can be imported are WAV, AIFF, and AU.

WAV needs to be a "standard" sample rate of 44k, 22k or 11k.

If you want to use MP3 or something else, you need to use a player object
whose fileName is set to an external file.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design