Libraries, v7, and pdf

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 18:51:53 EDT 2014

Richard,

I am looking for a similar library to merge pdf’s but have not yet found one.   I did find pdftk (server version) that seems consistent across the different platforms but it is a native tool that you need to direct via a shell command.

This might get you by if you can’t find a library.  Free for non commercial use.

Regards,
   Mike

http://www.pdflabs.com/docs/pdftk-cli-examples/