Using an internal file for PDF for manual

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:20:58 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:11 PM, Charles Szasz <cszasz at me.com> wrote:

> I tried that script earlier (without the script for Ok button) before I
> posted a message for help. It did not work.  I

I use that for every error- check that shouldn't happen.  I have a "panic"
function for it, and the choices of "continue" and "break", with the latter
hitting a breakpoint from an if/then so that I can single-step.

e.g.,

if theRes is not a number then
panic "something bad happened" & cr & cr & theRes
end if

so I find out instantly what horrible thing went wrong

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462