ListMagic

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 7 17:12:48 EDT 2014

Hi John,

i am not sure if this still works, but some years ago i posted a solution for that problem.

<--
You need a special  folder structure to get the registration working. This folder structure was used with Revolution prior 4.5 i think.

Just create the following folder structure. <YourUsername> has to replaced with your user name.

Mac OS X
/Users/<YourUserName>/Library/Application Support/Runtime Revolution/Revolution Enterprise/Cache/Misc

Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserName>\Application Data\Runtime Revolution\Revolution Enterprise\Cache\Misc

Windows 7
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Runtime Revolution\Revolution Enterprise\Cache\Misc

If this folder structure exists, then ListMagic can successful register. If registration was successful there is a file "revTest" in the folder misc.

That´s it.
-->

HTH,

Matthias