Image File Size Reduction

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 02:56:34 EDT 2014

> One more interesting thing with sips on MacOS that Thierry not mentioned (because this is his daily 2nd breakfast I suppose):

Sorry Hermann, but you're wrong this time :)

I was only in my garden taking care of roses strongly watched
by one of my cat..

> One can effectively use it via applescript by the "image events" suite and can even modify ColorSync ICC profiles with it (am I right Thierry?).

Certainly.
But working only from time to time with Applescripts, I can't say much..
and I'm more used to shell() and terminal which have also the advantage
of being almost cross-platform.

Thierry