Image File Size Reduction

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:14:55 EDT 2014

> Thierry - are you sure I need to use sips for Mac?
>  It appears Image Magick  has command line tools for Mac also.

In between us, getting older and older, I'm sure of less and less
and I'm bored with those so sure of... :)

That said, the nice thing about sips is that it is already installed
and working on the Mac; nothing to download.
That's why I speak about it.

Comparing sips with imagemagick will be another topic,
and certainly a long one. Both tools are good.

Does that make sense?

Thierry