OpenControl

hh hh at livecode.org
Wed Aug 6 06:36:00 EDT 2014

jacque wrote:
> There are some geniuses here on this list who know far more than
> I do, especially in niche areas where I have either no experience
> or no skills.

Certainly there are some geniuses here, probably I know most (I read
this year's archives last week). But there are also some who believe
they are genius and being immune to feedback would others also make
believe this.

I'm well exercised in bluff detection, one hasn't to be genius for
that. And you never bluff, that's why you have this good reputation.