Dumb XML library question

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Aug 5 10:00:51 EDT 2014

Hi list

When I have a tree such as the following one :
<person>
  <aliases>
    <name>name1</name>
    <name>name2</name>
    <name>name3</name>
  </aliases>
</person>

Is there a simple way to loop through the children of <aliases>
and get their respective contents ?
Please correct me is I'm wrong, but it looks like all xml functions
require the path to the child, which doesn't work in this case for
the path person/aliases/name always leads to the first child...

I found a workaround by sucessively deleting the 1st child and
then getting the firstchildcontent, but that means more lines of
code and destruction of parts of the tree...

Thanks
jbv