Shift-tab

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 4 22:19:14 EDT 2014

For some reason or other Mark S's posts aren't showing up in my mail app so
I don't have the full text of the quote, so I'm not sure what "it works" is
referring to.

If it refers to moving to a different field and that doesn't work on Linux,
certainly seems like a bug.

But if it refers to what I want to achieve - moving backwards to the
previous tab in the same field - then I'm confused because that's not what
happens on my Mac.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>