Server 6.6.1 and Multi-Line "put"

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at semperuna.com
Tue Apr 29 01:31:50 EDT 2014

On 29 Apr 2014, at 12:58 pm, Charles E Buchwald <charles at buchwald.ca> wrote:

> Igor... Sounds like a great idea. I would definitely use that on a daily basis. I bet it would be great fun with Alfred... http://www.alfredapp.com

Yes, I’m trying to develop some scripts that will help me with remote server management - pretty much like what was demonstrated on the blog posting - and I will be *very* happy if I can do this using LiveCode.

Now, on a very [OT] note: Alfred looks interesting, but in order to trigger my scripts at regular intervals, I’m thinking of using Plisterine:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/plisterine/id634210019?mt=12

It is *very* cheap and easy to use, and seems to be able to setup basic launch agents quickly without any fuss.

Kind regards.

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia