Record and Play sound at same time IOS

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Sat Apr 26 05:34:32 EDT 2014

Okay,
Had a small tinker and seems the same issue occurs.

To check my understanding, am i to assume the mergAvSessionCategory effects the iphonePlayOnChannel command ?

I think I may be miss interpreting how to achieve this... I am still using mergMicrophone to record the file and using iphonePlayOnChannel to play the file..

Sent from my iPhone