MS SQL

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Apr 25 19:22:09 EDT 2014

Hi Rodney,

i am using the Actualtech ODBC driver with Microsoft SQL server without problems.
Just to be sure that there are no problems with newer versions of LC i did a quick test right now with one of my projects  with LC 6.7.0DP2, Actualtech ODBC driver version 3.2.3 and MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
My select query is about 70 lines contains several case statements with  several replace statements and several joins. All is working as expected even over VPN.

Regards,

Matthias