Delivering Files with lcServer ?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 04:31:15 EDT 2014

I think most websites set the target to a new website in the link, to avoid having stuff randomly load within iframes. so i suggest to just make the link have a target of _blank or maybe _top. Then put the .lc code into its own independent file.

Also make sure to set the "content-transfer-encoding" to "binary" in addition to the "content-type" to "application/zip" (I don't think your'e allowed to define several "content-types" in one definition, and it might choose one of them at random, or just the last specified one).

cheers
Björnke

--

Anyone thinking about going to Zurich in the summer?
Please fill out the form and send me an email: