MS SQL

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Thu Apr 24 22:00:41 EDT 2014

I use revDataFromQuery all the time, but it's to access a local (to the app) sqlite DB. Works great with SQLite

I also use MS SQL Server, but only access it via custom web services. I have never had any luck connecting to it otherwise.

I've heard good things about the Actual Drivers, but again, never used it.

Web services are a great way to connect to SQLServer if you have the infrastructure to run it. Cross platform, etc.

I develop on a Mac, OS X 10.9.2

HTH,

Steve MacLean