MS SQL

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 24 19:45:50 EDT 2014

I'm sure there are many people who use revDataFromQuery, less so the ODBC
driver you mentioned.  If that ODBC driver works in Navicat, then it seems
the finger is pointing at some problem between Livecode and the ODBC
driver.  I think you said you'd enetered a bug report so hopefully it will
get resolved.

There were some changes in the database library in a recent release but
they were centered around using a more up to date version of the SQLite
library so shouldn't have affected the ODBC side of things, at least not
theoretically :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>