LiveCode Server Turned To Molasses

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 23 02:02:33 EDT 2014

Hi LC Server Gurus:

One day after getting an LC server-based form working, the response time
of the server has suddenly decreased substantially.  I put up a simple one
line script that returns the long time, and here it takes between 20 and
30 seconds to execute.  A simple HTML page with "hello world" responds
immediately.

Is it possible that my repeated requests during testing have "stacked up"
and bogged down the server? Is there some kind of reset and/or maintenance
thing I can do?

Everything appeared to be running fine yesterday, but today things are
unusuable.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi